Team Captain Tools:
Registered online to be a Team Captain? Great job! That’s the first step in putting an end to animal cruelty in Ontario! Whether you are a Family, Friend or Corporate Team, or your next step will be to start recruiting!
Below are some tips and tricks to help you build your purr-fect team:
- Create a list of names of people you know to invite to join your walk team. Communicate let people know the Friends for Life! Walk is important to you and they can help put an end to animal cruelty in Ontario by participating with you! Your Online Participant Centre offers great tools to share information with this group including an email that has a link to join your team.
- Encourage all members on your team to register online.
- Set a goal- how much do you plan to fundraise? Be sure to aim high. Donors will be motivated to support your team’s success.
- Promote your team through online social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. This can help your team recruit new members and accelerate your fundraising success
- Most importantly, have fun! This is a great opportunity to spend some time with loved ones or colleagues, to raise funds for a great cause and enjoy every step along the way!
Looking to join a team, but not quite sure how to do it? No problem, check out our How to join a team tutorial