Get your workplace involved
The workplace is the perfect place to throw a National Cupcake Day™ Party! Everyone loves a cupcake and National Cupcake Day™ can fit nicely into a morning or afternoon coffee break (or both if your cupcakes last that long!).
National Cupcake Day™ can be held on any day in January or February. Feel free to make National Cupcake Day™ a part of your casual Friday or another workplace celebration. Special companies even commit to matching funds raised by their staff (ask yours if they have a matching program!)
Tips to a successful National Cupcake Day™ Party at work…
- Promote through your intranet and newsletter.
- Plaster your corridors with posters supplied in your Host Kit or on our resources page.
- On the day, decorate your staff room with National Cupcake Day™ balloons supplied in your Host Kit.
- Host a raffle or auction with prizes donated by your company.
- Have an old fashioned bake-off based on taste, creativity and skill.
- Challenge another department or floor to see who can raise the most donations for the animals. The winner gets bragging rights!
- Have different departments hold National Cupcake Days™ each week throughout the month of February.