Is there a walk in my community?
Friends for Life! Walk™ is currently in the following communities:
- Ontario SPCA Barrie Animal Centre
- Ontario SPCA Huron County Animal Centre
- Ontario SPCA Kent County Animal Centre
- Ontario SPCA Leeds & Grenville Animal Centre
- Ontario SPCA Lennox & Addington Animal Centre
- Ontario SPCA Midland & District Animal Centre
- Ontario SPCA Muskoka Animal Centre
- Ontario SPCA Orangeville & District Animal Centre
- Ontario SPCA Orillia Animal Centre
- Ontario SPCA Provincial Education & Animal Centre (PEAC)
- Ontario SPCA Renfrew Animal Centre
- Ontario SPCA Stormont Dundas & Glengarry Animal Centre
- Ontario SPCA (Provincial)
If you don’t have a Friends for Life! Walk™ in your community, you can become a virtual walker, or start a walk in support of the Ontario SPCA in your local community.
Where do my fundraising dollars go?
Your fundraising dollars will go towards, but not limited to, the list of programs and services provided by the Ontario SPCA and Affiliates.
- Cruelty Investigations
- Sheltering and Adoption
- Government and Industr
- Humane Educatio
- Reducing Pet Overpopulatio
- Emergency Rescue and Treatmen
- Reuniting Lost Pets with their Owner
- Family Violence Assistance Program (helping care for the pets of women in women's shelters
- Spay/Neuter Service
- Rescue & Relief Service
Without your help the Ontario SPCA and Humane Societies would not be able to continue to provide these services.
What are ONTARIO SPCA’s fundraising and administrative costs*?
*stats provided from the 2012 Annual Report
What should my fundraising goal be?
We recommend that each individual aims to raise $250. This may seem daunting but many participants in previous years have easily surpassed this goal. Fundraising is easier than you think! With the helpful tools on your online fundraising page and support from the Friends for Life! Walk™ team, reaching your goal will be a walk in the park. If you need further assistance, please email email@example.com
Will I receive a tax receipt for fundraising?
All donations over $10 will receive a tax receipt. Tax receipts are valid for Canadian residents only. All donor information, including full name and home address, must be provided.
Can I bring an animal to the walk?
Dogs are welcome to attend the Friend for Life! Walk™! Please remember, you are responsible for your animal at all times. If your dog does not enjoy the company of other canines or people, please leave him/her at home. Please poop and scoop- don’t bend and pretend.
If I have more questions, who can I contact?
Please feel free to contact the Friends for Life! Walk™ team with any questions you may have. We can be reached directly at 1.888.668.7722 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.