I’m holding a Cupcake Day party for National Cupcake Day™ for SPCAs & Humane Societies on Monday, February 25th and you’re invited! Location will be at the Provincial Building in Smoky Lake, AB
It’s going to be a scrumptious event with irresistible treats that will help raise awareness and urgently-needed funds to support animals that are abused, abandoned, neglected or no longer wanted.
I’ll be baking the most delicious, delectable and scrumptious cupcakes you can possibly imagine. I just KNOW you want one! Or two! Or a dozen!
Please consider donating online to join my Cupcake Day Party. Not only will you get to enjoy a yummy cupcake, but you’ll be supporting a cause that really matters to me. You can donate online – it’s safe, secure and super easy. Just follow these steps:
- Go to www.nationalcupcakeday.ca
- Select “Find a Participant”
- Search for my Team – AFSC
- Click on the “Donate” button on the right side of the page.
- Your Official Receipt will be emailed to the email that you provide.
- The receipt will be in the name of the Ontario SPCA and Humane Society, as they are the original organizers of this event.
- Please be assured that the funds donated to TEAM AFSC will be directed to the Alberta Pound & Rescue Centre, as that is the closest organization to my location.
If you would like to join my team and help raise funds for such a worthy cause, please contact me and I will help you get set up. If I won’t see you on Monday, February 25th, please donate anyways. You can join me in helping rescue tens of thousands of animals across Canada from abuse and neglect and give them a second chance.
Thank you so much for your support! And please keep your Furry Friends warm in this cold weather!!