Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund here - also known as Wiener Dog Extraordinare!
I'm proud to be partnering with the Ontario SPCA for National Cupcake Day™ as their Animal Ambassador and saving animals by doing something sweet - and by that, I mean hosting a fundraising cupcake party!
National Cupcake Day™ is a sweet fundraising event presented in partnership by the Ontario SPCA and the BC SPCA in support of local SPCAs and Humane Societies across Canada as they work to help animals in need in their communities.
If you want to support my fundraising initatives, donate to my page to help raise funds for animals in need! To contribute to this sweet campaign, click on the “Donate” button on the right side of the page. You can join me in helping rescue tens of thousands of animals across Canada from abuse and neglect and give them a second chance.
Looking for the yummy "Pupcake" recipe from my epsiode? Try making it yourself by following the directions below and show your appreciation for it with a small donation!
Pumpkin Carrot Pup Cakes
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt
- 4 oz greek yogurt
- 2 oz peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a medium bowl until well mixed
- Using an ice-cream scoop, scoop batter into a lined muffin tin
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until firm
- Place all of the ingredients for the frosting in a bowl and mix well
- Pipe or spoon the frosting onto cooled cupcakes and let your pup enjoy!
Thank you so much for your support!